In the field of transportation (including safety of aircraft’s), communication
Space monitoring lets to execute a shooting of airports and adjacent territories in order to detect safety threats for takeoff and landing of aircrafts.
- Monitoring of construction of objects, power lines, other obstacles located in aerodrome environs and territory within the frame of air-routes.
- Geographic coordinates of airports territory boundaries;
- Geographic coordinate referencing of space images to the digital vector map;
- Creation of digital plan on the base of vectorization of the space image;
- Digital plan for resolving of issues of first technical record-keeping of equipment and buildings, design objectives and operation of communication networks in relevant scale;
- Assessment of condition of main communications, including mapping of infrastructure and critical infrastructure;
- Monitoring of roads condition;
- Update of railway and highway roads, executive mapping of new highways;
- Monitoring and planning of highways construction and reconstruction of transport infrastructure objects (road junctions, bridges, parking, fuel stations, etc.);
- Mapping of natural-anthropogenic systems dynamic patterns and forecast of their stability in order to develop guidelines for engineering protection improvement;
- Monitoring of progress of major investment projects;
City planning and land planning
- Definition of exact boundaries of built-in and unbuilt areas;
- Detection of unapproved housing development;
- Assessment of construction sites condition for civil works and access roads to them, selection of development land for new construction activities;
- Creation and update of digital mapping base of land cadaster;
- Creation and update of state topographic plans, etc.