Ship Monitoring System
- Ship Monitoring Services offers an operational multi-source providing vessel positions from optical satellites combined with real-time vessel tracking reports
- Vessels detected in satellite imagery reported by geographical location (latitude/longitude), vessel dimensions, heading and approximate speed
- Satellite-based information combined with other available sources such as space-based AIS, non-reporting and non-compliant vessels highlighted, monitored and reported
Ship Monitoring Notifications – Event Management
- FarEarth Event Management system sends out ship notifications to subscribers… SMS, Email, Internet, Etc.
- Authorities receive full-resolution satellite browse images of the ships in near real-time to assist with response planning