Ground Control Station’s will be responsible for coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities within their facility…
- Personnel will be trained and certified to:
- Support routine preventive maintenance,
- Detect system problems via trouble-shooting and fault isolation, and
- Repair/remove and replace/install software and hardware.
- POC technical assistance to the Ground Control Station available through the Help Desk.
- Maintenance personnel on duty 24 hours a day / 7 days a week to ensure the highest level of system availability…